There are many different softwares that provide basic charting services. But I prefer to use TradingView for my charting. I have been a TradingView free user for more than 5 years now.
Why TradingView as a charting tool?
- Free to use- with even 1 min charts
- Stores all chart drawings one does
- Alerts when price crosses trendlines/ support/ resistance drawings
- Myriads of built-in indicators and custom indicators shared by trading view community
- Ability to write code for back testing
- Ability to save templates
- Good customer support
How to use TradingView?
- Login to Tradingview.com
- Enter the name of the company you want to view (For ex: TCS)
3. Select the stock from the list of stocks provided – the exchange can be filtered. For ex: NSE/BSE for Indian markets
4. Click on full featured chart
5. You will now enter into detailed tradingview charts
This should be good enough to start with. As you explore more charts, you will get a hang of the tool.
If you liked my blog, you can support me by buying me a coffee!
4 thoughts on “Which trading software to use?”
Great article. Maybe I can do the same for you if you apply some effort and energy to it. Success in business depends on a variety of factors, including skill level, effort, market factors, and much more. Thank you so much for the information. Exactly what I was looking for. Keep writing.